Friday, August 31, 2012

I am taking a drug called Bicaltulamide because it is the same that Nelson Mandela took in order to live to a hundred. This doesn't make much sense, does it? I know that I'm missing something here, so you'll have to forgive my illogic. That's not the point however. This drug suppresses testosterone and, as a byproduct it causes hair to grow on a balding man. It also causes a loss of sexual desire, of course, and many men, I am sorry to say, accept this so they can feed their vanity with hopes of a head of hair. Fools! Women are not stupid. They know that balding men are virile and they are not averse to a roll in the hay with a virile man. Men are dreamers, women are realistic and practical. My doctor has prescibed this drug for me and I must ask him again the reason. Some hair has been growing on my otherwise bald pate, but not much and I often shave it off. It's neater. By the way, for the first time since IQ testing has been used, women now score higher than men. How about that? God bless them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home